- Mixed carpentry of wood and aluminum.
- Wooden profile made of different types of laminated wood.
- Exterior aluminum profile with any RAL finish, anodized and imitation wood.
- 120 mm blade, 4 rubber gaskets, 120 mm standard frame.
- Blind guides for different frame thicknesses.
- Thermal transmission UNE-EN ISO 12567-2:2002/ AC:2012 0.9 W/(m2K).
- Air permeability UNE-EN 1026:2000 CLASS 4.
- Water tightness UNE-EN 1027:2000 CLASS E1500.
- Wind resistance UNE-EN 12211:2000 CLASS 5.
- Tilt-and-turn concealed hardware, parallel tilt-and-turn sliding.
- Tested with microventilation device.
- Glass up to 60 mm thick.
- Available with passable threshold.
- PASSIVE HOUSE CERTIFICATE.
MATUD SISTEM Windows keep more uniform temperature throughout the year. No doubt indispensable for the comfort of the home.
Chamber glass is the best barrier to annoying noise
The double internal sealing gasket is a real barrier against water, wind and dust.
Our system provides a reliable product inalterability for many years. It will give us the reason.
Adaptable to any shape and decorative style, as well as any need for tilt-and-slide opening.
Thermal insulation reduces air conditioning costs for a simple reason, it avoids a considerable loss of energy.